Some of you may not know the reason as to why I temporarily stopped from writing and publishing regularly. One reason is that school works always demanded my complete and undivided attention. Being a student of a program that has no connection to literature in any form, I found no spare time to write and share my thoughts. Thankfully, my summer vacation started yesterday, and I am trying to catch up on quite a number of book reviews which I will be enumerating below:
- The Fall of Five by Pittacus Lore
- The Revenge of Seven by Pittacus Lore
- Paper Towns by John Green
- The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Confess by Colleen Hoover
- The Heir by Kiera Cass; and
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
I can’t believe that I am 8 book reviews behind schedule. I’m going to start typing up my reviews and have them published as soon as possible!
Stay with me, dear followers!